I’ve updated to the latest Graphene theme – but you’ll see lots of funky crap. Kind of aggravating. I check the update releases and I suppose I could deploy to a test environment, but come on guys document the changes! You’ll see the slider controls all of a sudden got all ugly and on a separate line – not in the release notes. I’ll fix it with CSS changes, but it sure is annoying. I guess I’ll start to hunt around for some other options.

8 Comments

  1. huan

    Applying fixes to the theme – there’s just a bunch of subtle CSS fixes – I should have tested it before letting it out. Sorry all.

    Reply
  2. Beren (Post author)

    Dang dude – blown trust….

    Reply
  3. Beren (Post author)

    Ur cut off….all fixed now.

    Reply
  4. Beren (Post author)

    I’ve added in W3 Total Cache to try and boost speed and caching of the blog – we’ll see if it gives a boost.

    Reply
  5. huan

    Can run jmeter against the site with it on and off to get a measure.

    Reply
  6. Beren (Post author)

    Wow – what a difference! Much faster! I should also work on image optimization too.

    Reply
    1. huan

      I’ll have to tune some caches and also tune down some of my graphics – but so far performance is quite a bit better – about 300%.

      Reply
  7. Beren (Post author)

    Finally got favicon’s working everywhere – what a pain!

    Reply

Leave a Reply